It does not matter whether you are a future surgeon or an aspiring biologist, anatomy and physiology must be an important part of your curriculum. Well, keeping this concept in mind, we have come up with some anatomy and physiology books for beginners.
If you are looking for an informative as well as a reliable book, Atlas of Human Anatomy, written by Dr. Frank Netter, would be ideal for you. The 7th edition has some useful features that we have listed below:
- It has close to 100 paintings done by Dr. Carlos A.G.Machado, a famous medical illustrator
- The images are properly organized in order to provide an effective orientation and easier access.
- The 7th edition comes up with high definition images of the prostate vasculature and other regions of the neck.
In order to make this book more accessible, the publisher has made two different versions of this book: students and professionals.
The students’ version is more affordable than the professional version. Unfortunately, the student version features lower quality images and paper. The professional version is of higher quality and comes complete with a database of terminology, tables, and images.
it does not matter whether you are an entry-level student or a new doctor, this book is perfect for everyone. The 13th edition has some additional features to know about.
- The book covers almost everything ranging from the basic cell structure to anatomy and physiology of the major system of the body.
- The book also comes up with online content where you will be offered various online activities.
- If you are a non-medical student, you can still go with this book as the book is designed in such a way so that everyone can understand.
- The text is straightforward and concise. So, this book is also helpful for those readers for whom English is not their first language.
Although the book has almost all modern features such as downloadable animations and coloring tasks, you might not get some important definitions in the book. However, if you are looking for an easy-to-understand book with a modern touch, it might be for you.
So, these are some books on anatomy and physiology, and we hope that this article would be helpful for you.