There are different exercises that keep different parts of our bodies in good shape. Here, we will be particularly talking about those exercises that will help you to get rid of back pain. Research says exercises can improve the blood flow in the body and if you particularly do lower back exercises, it will keep the blood flow in the lower back area in good shape. Moreover, it will mitigate the overall stiffness in those areas and it will also make the healing process faster.
If you do not know what exercises you should do to get rid of back pain, you are in the right spot. Here, we will be talking about those exercises that help with back pain. So, have a look at the points added below:
The Gluteus maximus is an important muscle that is located in the buttocks. Well, when we move our hips, this muscle is used. Moreover, this is heavily used while doing squats. Now, Bridges is one of the best exercises to mitigate lower back pain. It basically focuses on the gluteus maximus. You can follow the following steps to perform this exercise:
- First, you need to lie on the surface and then, you will have to bend your knees. Now, you need to place them on the floor keeping the hips-width apart.
- Now, you will have to press your feet into the floor. Talking about the arms, you will have to keep them by your sides.
- Now, you will have to lift up the buttocks. You will have to maintain a straight-line position. There will be a straight line from your knees to the shoulders.
- Now, squeeze your buttocks and then, maintain the position for at least 3 seconds.
- Now, you will have to lower it and then touch the ground. Take a rest for 10 seconds.
- Then, do it again.
- You need to do it in 3 sets. Each set must have 15 reps.
Knee To Chest Stretch
This is another effective exercise to get rid of lower back pain. It will basically extend the lower back and thus, it reduces the pain and tension in those muscles. You need to follow the steps added below to perform this exercise:
- You need to lie on the ground and then you will have to hold your knees against your chest for 4 to 5 seconds. Press your spine onto the floor while doing this.
- Return to the normal position and then, again do these steps. Do this twice or thrice every day for getting the best result.
So, these are some good exercises that will help you with back pain.