You should never take the quality of indoor air for granted. Living in this 21st era where the intensity of air pollution is increasing day by day, monitoring indoor air quality is very important. Well, here, we will be covering some efficient products through which you can measure the indoor air quality.
Harmful Indoor Pollutants
Before letting you know about the products that will help to measure indoor air quality, you need to know about the harmful indoor pollutants.
- VOCs; VOCs refer to the gasses that are emitted from different materials and they can have long-term and short-term health effects.
- Carbon monoxide
- Carbon dioxide and many more
Efficient Products To Measure Indoor Air Quality
- Awair Element: It does not matter whether you want to improve or measure indoor air quality, Awair Element will be a solid option for you. It does not look as pretty as the 2nd edition. The 2nd edition version was wrapped in a very fascinating hardwood. Talking about this model, it provides accurate results. It will measure the level of carbon dioxide, VOCs or volatile organic compounds, and atmospheric particulates that are smaller than 2.5 microns. Along with Awair Element, if you have a smart thermostat, it will instruct you how you can improve indoor air quality. Well, Awair Element is a very budget-friendly device and you can get it on Amazon.
- Davis Instruments AirLink: This is another indoor air quality measuring device that you can have at your home. Davis Instruments is known for its weather stations. If we talk about the AirLink air quality monitor, it delivers expert reporting and precise results. The device has the potential to measure particulate matter that is smaller than 1 micron. You can deploy it out or indoors. Unfortunately, this device does not measure any other type of pollution such as VOCs or carbon dioxide.
- Airthings Wave Plus: Airthings Wave Plus is an effective device that can measure indoor air quality. It is as effective as the Davis Instruments AirLink. However, there are some differences. It has the capability to detect the presence of the radon element in your room. Talking about radon, it is one of the most deadly and common harmful indoor pollutants. The monitor can easily detect this harmful pollutant and apart from this, it can track the level of VOCs and carbon dioxide.
So, these are some efficient products through which you can measure indoor air quality.